Las Vegas Diving Board Rules Sign
Estimated shipping date: ...loading
Diving Board Rules - As a safety precaution, before diving, divers need a signed waiver and must pass a diving test along with a water competency test. - Only one (1) bounce on diving boards is permitted. - Only one (1) person on diving board and ladder at time. - Following a dive, swimmer must immediately swim directly to the closest ladder at the side of pool to exit. - No running on diving board. - No diving from side, please dive straight off the diving board. - No jumping off diving board before other divers have exited the diving well. - Back dives, back flips, gainers and other specialty dives are prohibited.
Las Vegas Diving Board Rules Sign on Aluminum, Plastic, Magnetic or Label Substrate
Use this easy-to-read Swimming Pool sign to make your Recreation message clear to employees and visitors. It is available in 6 sizes to meet your needs.
- US-made sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in a variety of environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have holes in each corner for easy mounting.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick to a clean, dry surface.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 business days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this Swimming Pool sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider