Kansas No Smoking Smoking Prohibited By State Law Sign
Reflective Kansas Smoking Prohibited Sign with Symbol has Center Holes for Easy Post or Surface Mounting
This vertical-format, reflective white NO SMOKING SMOKING PROHIBITED BY STATE LAW KANSAS CLEAN INDOOR AIR ACT, HB 2221 sign with graphic symbol and text makes your No Smoking message clear to everyone who sees it - day or night.
- US-made sign or label is printed in color on your choice of reflective vinyl sheeting: (Select above)
- Available on sturdy 0.080-in. aluminum or self-adhesive vinyl label material to suit your needs. (Select above)
- Aluminum sign has 3/8-in. mounting holes centered at top and bottom, inset 1 inch from the edge.
- Self-adhesive label is easy to use - just peel and stick.
- Both are printed with UV stable ink and covered with a clear laminate that is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life.
- Not certified under MUTCD ASTM D4956-17.
- Our signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Type I Engineer-Grade Reflective for general use
- Type IV High Intensity Prismatic Reflective with enhanced retroreflective performance
Click Add To Cart to order this reflective Smoking Prohibited sign today.