Illinois This Vehicle Is Smoke Free Label With Front Adhesive
This front-adhesive window label with THIS VEHICLE IS SMOKE FREE BY ORDER OF THE ILLINOIS SMOKE FREE ACT To file a complaint: www.smoke-free.illinois.gov 866-973-4646 TTY# 800-547-0466 (Hearing Impaired Use Only) message mounts easily on the inside surface of glass doors or windows to make your Illinois Smoke Free message clear.
• Mounts INSIDE glass doors and windows for viewing from the opposite side. (Text on clear labels will be backward when viewed from inside.)
• Front-adhesive labels include permanent clear adhesive and easy-to-remove backing strip - just peel and stick.
• Window cling has no adhesive - holds by static cling.
• US-made No Smoking sticker / label is printed in bold color on clear vinyl.
• Substrate choices:
- Clear vinyl label with permanent adhesive
- White vinyl label with permanent adhesive
- Clear window cling with no adhesive
(Choose a tab next to the sign to select material and size)
• Available in a variety of sizes to fit your application. (Select above)
• Labels are printed with UV-stable ink suitable for indoor or outdoor use at temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
• Window Cling is designed for use on indoor glass, but can be used outdoors for up to 3 months. For best results, apply window cling to clean, room-temperature glass.
• For more details on construction, click the Product Data Bulletins tab above and select Clear Labels & Stickers.
• Order your Illinois Smoke Free window labels today.