Illinois No Firearms Pursuant To 430 ILCS 66/65 Sign
IMPORTANT NOTE: Illinois State Police Approved Format. Order with confidence.
(Design copyright 2014, ComplianceSigns, Inc.)>
This easy-to-read No Firearms Pursuant to 430 ILCS 66/65 sign makes your Illinois Firearm Concealed Carry Act security message clear. It's use is dictated by Public Act 98-63, the Firearm Concealed Carry Act, effective July 9, 2013.
• This 4x6-inch, surface-mount sign is directly printed in color with a white background.
• No Firearms sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
• Substrate choices:
- Rugged, enamel-coated aluminum
- Sturdy plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing
(Choose a tab next to the sign to select material.)
• Aluminum and plastic weapons signs have mounting holes in each corner.
• Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
• All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
• As of 1-17-14, The Illinois State Police has adopted administrative rules permitting posting of a larger sign (of any size) if the property owner feels the entrance to their building, premises or real property requires one. The 4 inch by 6 inch sign must be visible somewhere on the larger sign. We offer a larger version of this sign here.
• NOTE: The Illinois State Police now allow additional text on this sign. Please contact us if you would like a larger sign with custom text.