Hot Work Permit Safety Tag
Estimated shipping date: ...loading
HOT WORK PERMIT The supervisor, in issuing this permit, certifies that all safety factors have been considered and cared for satisfactorily. Return this permit upon completion of the job which it is to cover to the authorizing supervisor. The supervisor will write "complete", date and initial across the face of the permit. HOT WORK PERMIT DO NOT REMOVE THIS TAG! TO DO SO WITHOUT AUTHORITY WILL MEAN DISCIPLINARY ACTION! IT IS HERE FOR A PURPOSE REMARKS:
HOT WORK PERMIT Safety Tag
Use this 2-sided safety tag to certify and authorize hot work activities.
- This tag complies with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145(f); OSHA 29 CFR 1910.252(a)(2)(iv) and ANSI Z535.5 standards.
- Manufactured with gabled top corners, a 3/8-inch hole and rounded bottom corners.
- Material Options:
- Available in economical multi-packs costing as little as $0.55/tag for poly cardstock (Select above).
- ComplianceSigns safety tags are made in the USA.
- Poly Cardstock: Poly-based cardstock tags are thin and flexible. Containing no wood content, they are longer lasting and more durable than common paper cardstock tags. These waterproof, tear-resistant tags are good for indoor use and temporary outdoor exposure. Includes a 3/8-in. plain hole at top center.
- Plastic: Tear-resistant, plastic tags are a great choice for harsh environments. Durable against moisture, chemicals and abrasions, the surface is easy to write on. Includes a 3/8-inch metal grommet at top center to prevent pull-off up to 50-lb strength.
- Laminate: Laminated poly tags are ideal for tough, abusive conditions. They are tear-proof, chemical-resistant and waterproof. The surface is easy to write on, yet scratch-resistant and withstands dirt and grease. Includes a 3/8-inch metal grommet at top center to prevent pull-off up to 50-lb strength.
Click Add To Cart to order this HOT WORK PERMIT Safety Tag today.
Customers who bought this also consider