Heating Oil Warning Law Prohibits Highway Vehicles Label
This HEATING OIL (May Exceed 500 ppm Sulfur) warning label meets Federal EPA requirements for identifying fuel pumps that dispense nonroad, locomotive or marine (NRLM) diesel fuel and heating oil.
• Includes permanent adhesive with easy-to-remove backing.
• Wording and type size meet EPA Title 40, Part 80 requirements.
• Features a 3.0 mil laminate coating that is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
• Printed with UV-stable ink suitable for indoor or outdoor use at temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
• Perfect for curved applications or anywhere a traditional sign could be difficult to mount - just peel and stick.
• For more details on construction, click on the Product Data Bulletins tab above and select Self-Adhesive Labels & Stickers.