Heated Jacket for 16 Gallon Portable Eyewash
Heated Jacket for 16-gallon Eyewash Station
This heated, insulated eyewash jacket maintains eyewash solution temperature at 68 - 77 F in outside temperatures down to -30 F.
- Fits Hughes 16-gallon eyewash station.
- Requires 120 V power supply.
- Includes 10-foot power cord with GFCI plug.
- GFCI plus is UL listed and CSA certified.
- Also provides insulation from radiant heat in high temperatures.
- Easy to install with attached draw cord and hook-and-loop fasteners.
- Does not interfere with eyewash operation.
Click Add to Cart to order this heated 16-gallon eyewash jacket today.
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.