Fort Worth Swimming Pool Rules Sign
Estimated shipping date: ...loading
Swimming Pool Rules - Pool patrons must wear proper swim wear. Patrons may enter the facility in street clothes, but may not enter the water or deck (concrete area surrounding the pool) in any capacity without proper swim attire. - Swim wear must be made of lycra or nylon and made for swimming - Patrons must wear swim suits only: trunks (with liners) for men, bathing suits for women. Only snug-fitting rash-guard shirts are permitted in the pool. - Children in diapers are not allowed in the pool unless they are wearing swim diapers. - All swim wear must be colorfast (non-fading). - No t-shirts, basketball shorts, cotton shorts, denim shorts or non-aquatic undergarments are allowed. - Appropriateness of clothing, coverage or swimwear is up to the discretion of the staff. - Diapers must be changed in and disposed of in restrooms. - Patrons with open sores, diarrhea, any infectious diseases, or who are openly bleeding are not permitted in the pool. - Children 10 and under must have a guardian with them who is 16 years of age or older. No child 10 and under may be left unattended inside the facility. - In order to enter the facility, groups must have a guardian-to-child ratio of 1 to 15 for children ages 10 and under. - Abusive, offensive or profane language will not be tolerated. - Running, pushing, wrestling or causing undue disturbance is not allowed. Misconduct of this or any other type is grounds for expulsion from the pool. - Lifeguards may exclude anyone from the deep water who has not demonstrated sufficient ability to swim. - Only Red Cross or Coast Guard-approved pool floats are allowed in the pool. - Only inflatable balls are allowed in the pool. Staff can deny use of these items if they are misused or if they cause a disturbance. - Food is allowed in designated picnic areas only. No glass containers or alcohol of any kind are allowed inside the facility - Do not lounge or loiter near the lifeguard, stand or talk with lifeguards while they are on-duty. Questions should be directed to Pool Attendants or Managers unless there is an immediate safety issue. - Drugs, alcohol and weapons are strictly prohibited. Possession will result in expulsion. - Patrons thought to be intoxicated will not be permitted to enter the facility. - Non-service animals are prohibited. - No tobacco products are allowed.
Fort Worth Swimming Pool Rules Sign on Aluminum, Plastic, Magnetic or Label Substrate
Use this easy-to-read Swimming Pool sign to make your Recreation message clear to employees and visitors. It is available in 6 sizes to meet your needs.
- US-made sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in a variety of environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have holes in each corner for easy mounting.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick to a clean, dry surface.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 business days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this Swimming Pool sign today.