Fire Extinguisher Recharge And Reinspection Record Fire Extinguisher Tag
DO NOT REMOVE FOR CITY, STATE AND FIRE INSURANCE PROTECTION DO NOT REMOVE THIS TAG SERIAL NO. FIRE EXTINGUISHER RECHARGE AND REINSPECTION RECORD INVAILD ONCE YEAR FROM MONTH AND YEAR PUNCHED SODA ASH FOAM ABC OTHER PRESS WATER ANTI-FREEZE CART-RIDGE HALON DATE RECHARGED BY: INSPECTED JAN. FEB. MAR. APR. MAY JUNE JULY AUG. SEPT. OCT. NOV. DEC.
FIRE EXTINGUISHER RECHARGE AND REINSPECTION RECORD Fire Extinguisher Tag
Use this inspection tag to clearly provide the status of fire extinguishers or last recorded inspection.
- This tag complies with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145(f), OSHA 29 CFR 1910.157 (e) (3) and ANSI Z535.5 standards.
- Manufactured with gabled top corners, a 3/8-inch hole and rounded bottom corners.
- Material Options:
- Available in economical multi-packs costing as little as $0.55/tag for poly cardstock (Select above).
- ComplianceSigns safety tags are made in the USA.
- Poly Cardstock: Poly-based cardstock tags are thin and flexible. Containing no wood content, they are longer lasting and more durable than common paper cardstock tags. These waterproof, tear-resistant tags are good for indoor use and temporary outdoor exposure. Includes a 3/8-in. plain hole at top center.
- Plastic: Tear-resistant, plastic tags are a great choice for harsh environments. Durable against moisture, chemicals and abrasions, the surface is easy to write on. Includes a 3/8-inch metal grommet at top center to prevent pull-off up to 50-lb strength.
- Laminate: Laminated poly tags are ideal for tough, abusive conditions. They are tear-proof, chemical-resistant and waterproof. The surface is easy to write on, yet scratch-resistant and withstands dirt and grease. Includes a 3/8-inch metal grommet at top center to prevent pull-off up to 50-lb strength.
Click Add To Cart to order this FIRE EXTINGUISHER RECHARGE AND REINSPECTION RECORD Fire Extinguisher Tag today.