FEMA Tornado Safe Room Sign Severe Weather Shelter
• Photoluminescent surface glows in the dark for a minimum of 6 hours.
• High intensity prismatic reflective material is viewable in the dark with a flashlight or vehicle headlights. (Click the magnifying glass below the sign image to see night and flashlight views.)
• Substrate is sturdy 0.080-in. aluminum with 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
• Block text and logo indicate which hazard the Safe Room is designed to withstand.
• Small text indicates performance standards the Safe Room is designed/built to meet. (Enter text above).
• Includes room manufacturer/builder's name. (Enter text above.)
• Made in the USA.
It's easy to order custom glow-in-the-dark Safe Room / Severe Weather Shelter Identification signs today at ComplianceSigns.com.