Federal Law Forbids The Carriage Of Hazardous Sign
Federal law forbids the carriage of hazardous materials aboard aircraft in your luggage or on your person. A violation can result in five years' imprisonment and penalties of $250,000 or more (49 U.S.C. 5124). Hazardous materials include: Explosives, compressed gases, flammable liquids and solids, oxidizers, poisons, corrosive and radioactive materials. Examples: Paints, lighter fluid, fireworks, tear gases, oxygen bottles, and radio-pharmaceuticals. There are special exceptions for small quantities (up to 70 ounces total) of medicinal and toilet articles carried in your luggage and certain smoking materials carried on your person. For further information contact your airline representative. FEDERAL REGULATION: 49CFR175.25
Yellow Federal Aircraft Hazardous Materials Sign on Aluminum, Plastic, Magnetic or Label Substrate
Use this easy-to-read Hazardous Material sign to make your Hazmat message clear to employees and visitors. It is available in 6 sizes to meet your needs.
- US-made sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in a variety of environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have holes in each corner for easy mounting.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this Hazardous Material sign today.