Extremely High Arc Flash Incident Energy Sign
Estimated shipping date: ...loading
EXTREMELY HIGH ARC FLASH INCIDENT ENERGY POTENTIAL BEYOND THIS DOOR ONLY AUTHORIZED AND TRAINED PERSONNEL ALLOWED ELECTRICAL WORK ON EQUIPMENT LABELED DANGEROUS IS PROHIBITED UNLESS DE-ENERGIZED ELECTRICAL WORK ON EQUIPMENT LABELED CAUTION SHALL BE PERFORMED ONLY BY AUTHORIZED AND TRAINED PERSONNEL WITH PROPER PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE) QUESTIONS CONTACT ____
Blue EXTREMELY HIGH ARC FLASH INCIDENT ENERGY Sign with Your Custom Text
Use this easy-to-read Policies / Regulations sign to make your Medical Facility message clear to employees and visitors. It is available in 6 sizes to meet your needs.
- Enter your custom text in the box above and we'll print it directly on your sign at no extra charge.
- US-made sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in a variety of environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have 0.20-in. holes in each corner for easy mounting.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Choose a tab above to select material)
Click Add To Cart to order this Policies / Regulations sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider