Exit Sign With Lights Exit Emergency / Fire
Use this LED-lamp EXIT sign with emergency lights to mark and illuminate exit paths in accordance with Life Safety Code NFPA 101.
• Lithonia ECR LED HO M6 Exit / Emergency Light unit comes fully assembled and can be mounted at the top or back.
• Economical LED lamps evenly illuminate the 6-in. red letters with 3/4-in. stroke - viewable at 100 feet, based on UL924 standards.
• Faceplate has easy-to-remove chevrons to indicate right / left / bi-directional exit path.
• Includes an extra faceplate for easy conversion to 2-sided viewing.
• Dual voltage (120/277V), 9.6V output. Listed for indoor damp locations.
• Long-life, maintenance-free Ni-Cad battery backup provides 90 minutes of emergency lighting when the power is out.
• Two 1.8W LED lamp heads produce ultra-bright white light. Lamps slide and swivel for easy adjustment to any angle.
• Includes test switch and status indicator. Typical life of LED lamps is 10 years.
• Housing is flame-retardant, high-impact, white thermoplastic for long life.
• Overall dimensions (including lights) are 20 in. x 9 in. x 4.5 in.
• UL Listed. Meets UL 924, NFPA 101, NFPA 70-NEC and OSHA illumination standards. Indoor damp location 32F to 122F (0 to 50C) listed standard.
• NOTE: This is not a plug-in unit. It must be hard-wired. Be sure to read and follow installation instructions. Check with local authorities on approved safety equipment for your location.
• It's easy to order emergency EXIT signs today at ComplianceSigns.com.