Exit Sign Exit Emergency / Fire
Use this EXIT sign with LED lamps and battery backup to mark exit paths in accordance with Life Safety Code NFPA 101.
• Lithonia EXR LED EL M6 lighted Exit sign unit comes fully assembled and can be mounted at the top, back or end.
• Economical LED lamps evenly illuminate the 6-in. red letters with 3/4-in. stroke - viewable at 100 feet, based on UL924 standards.
• Faceplate has easy-to-remove chevrons to indicate right / left / bi-directional exit path.
• Includes an extra faceplate for easy conversion to 2-sided viewing.
• Long-life, maintenance-free Ni-Cad backup battery provides 90 minutes of emergency lighting when the power is out.
• Dual voltage (120/227V). Listed for indoor damp locations.
• Includes test switch and status indicator. Typical life of LED lamps is 10 years.
• Housing is flame-retardant, high-impact, white thermoplastic for long life.
• Overall dimensions are 11 5/8 in. x 7 3/16 in. x 1 5/8 in.
• UL Listed. Meets UL 924, NFPA 101, NFPA 70-NEC and OSHA illumination standards. Indoor damp location 50 to 104F (10 to 40C) listed standard.
• NOTE: This is not a plug-in unit. It must be hard-wired. Be sure to read and follow installation instructions. Check with local authorities on approved safety equipment for your location.
• It's easy to order LED EXIT signs today at ComplianceSigns.com.