English + Spanish OSHA NOTICE How To Lift Prevent Back Injury Sign With Symbol
Estimated shipping date: ...loading
HOW TO LIFT CORRECTLY BEND KNEES TO LIFT PREVENT BACK INJURY DON'T BEND OVER - CÓMO LEVANTAR CARGAS CORRECTAMENTE FLEXIONE LAS RODILLAS PARA CARGAR EVITE LESIONES EN LA ESPALDA NO DOBLE LA ESPALDA
English + Spanish OSHA NOTICE Lifting Sign or Label
This English + Spanish, OSHA-format Lifting sign makes your Industrial Notices message clear in two languages.
- US-made OSHA NOTICE safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic OSHA signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Ships fast from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Choose a tab above to select material)
Click Add To Cart to order this English/Spanish bilingual OSHA Industrial Notices safety sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider