English + Spanish OSHA CAUTION Truck Drivers Must Chock Wheels Sign
This OSHA-format TRUCK DRIVERS MUST CHOCK WHEELS BEFORE LOADING AND UNLOADING - LOS CAMIONEROS DEBEN BLOQUEAR LAS RUEDAS ANTES DE CARGAR Y DESCARGAR sign makes your Truck, Shipping & Receiving message clear to employees, visitors - and inspectors.
• English + Spanish bilingual, surface-mount safety sign with CAUTION (OSHA) header is directly printed in color with a yellow background.
• UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
• Substrate choices:
- Rugged, enamel-coated aluminum
- Semi-rigid PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
(Choose a tab next to the sign to select material and size)
• Aluminum and PVC Truck, Shipping & Receiving signs have 3/8-in. mounting holes centered at top and bottom, inset 1 inch from the edge for easy post- or surface-mounting.
• Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
• All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
• For more detailed information on construction, please select the Product Data Bulletins tab above.
• Order your bilingual OSHA Truck, Shipping & Receiving signs today, or use the Create a Custom Sign tab to make your own.