Emergency Procedures 1. Use Emergency Pump Shutoff Sign
EMERGENCY PROCEDURES 1. USE EMERGENCY PUMP SHUTOFF 2. REPORT THE ACCIDENT TO THE FIRE DEPARTMENT TELEPHONE 911
White EMERGENCY PROCEDURES 1. USE EMERGENCY PUMP SHUTOFF Sign on Aluminum, Plastic or Label Substrate
Use this easy-to-read Emergency Shut Off sign to make your Fire Safety / Equipment message clear to employees and visitors. It is available in 6 sizes to meet your needs.
- US-made sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in a variety of environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have holes in each corner for easy mounting.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Rigid AL-Plus 3-mm aluminum composite
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this Emergency Shut Off sign today.
Our NEW AL-Plus Aluminum is a rigid and durable aluminum composite comprised of two sheets of aluminum laminated to a thermoplastic core. It is thicker and stiffer than our standard aluminum, and durable for 10 years outdoors. We are confident you will be pleased with AL-Plus aluminum signs.