Emergency Lights Chicago Sign Exit Emergency / Fire
This 2-head Emergency Light unit with battery backup is City of Chicago approved and provides bright illumination for exit pathways when the power is out.
• Chicago emergency light unit is made with a rugged 20-gauge steel housing for long life.
• Lamp heads use 7.2-watt bulbs for bright emergency lighting.
• Test switch verifies proper system operation.
• Maintenance-free, 6-volt lead-calcium backup battery provides reliable operation when the power is out.
• Unit has dual-voltage transformer (120/227V) and battery lockout circuit.
• Overall dimensions are 12.25 in. x 11.5 in. x 2.4 in. Weight is 14 lbs.
• UL Listed and City of Chicago approved. Manufactured by Light Fixture Industries.
• Be sure to read and follow installation instructions. Check with local authorities on approved safety equipment for your location.
• It's easy to order Chicago-approved emergency lighting today at ComplianceSigns.com.