Emergency First Aid Should Liquid Or Vapors Of Sign
EMERGENCY FIRST AID SHOULD LIQUID OR VAPORS OF THIS PRODUCT COME IN CONTACT WITH EYES OR SKIN 1. FLUSH AFFECTED AREA THOROUGHLY WITH WATER FOR 15 MINUTES 2. REMOVE IMMEDIATELY ANY CONTAMINATED CLOTHING 3. DO NOT APPLY SALVES OR OINTMENTS TO BURNS GET TO DOCTOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
White EMERGENCY FIRST AID SHOULD LIQUID OR VAPORS OF Sign on Aluminum, Plastic, Magnetic or Label Substrate
Use this easy-to-read Emergency sign to make your Industrial Notices message clear to employees and visitors. It is available in 6 sizes to meet your needs.
- US-made sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in a variety of environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have holes in each corner for easy mounting.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this Emergency sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider