El Paso Water Slide Rules Sign
Estimated shipping date: ...loading
Water Slide Rules - Riders must line up at the bottom of the slide stairs.- Riders must be at least 48 inches (48") tall. - Only one person at a time is allowed on the slide. - Landing area must be clear before rider slides down. - No flotation devices are allowed on the slide. - Backside must always be against the slide, no sliding face first, no standing, squatting or kneeling. - No spinning while riding slide. - Riders must exit landing area immediately after ride.
El Paso Water Slide Rules Sign on Aluminum, Plastic, Magnetic or Label Substrate
Use this easy-to-read Swimming Pool sign to make your Recreation message clear to employees and visitors. It is available in 6 sizes to meet your needs.
- US-made sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in a variety of environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have holes in each corner for easy mounting.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick to a clean, dry surface.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 business days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this Swimming Pool sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider