DOT Blank Explosive Sign Hazardous Loads
[ blank explosive ]
Orange [ blank explosive ] DOT-style Sign or Label for Hazmat Transportation
Our DOT-style hazmat signs and labels clearly identify potential transportation hazards in a familiar format.
- This surface-mount sign is available in a variety of sizes including DOT standard 10.75 x 10.75-in., as well as other sizes for other uses.
- Designed to meet 2017 DOT specifications 49 CFR 172.407(c) for labels and 49 CFR 172.519(c) for placards.
- This DOT placard resists UV, chemicals, abrasion and moisture for long life.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have holes at each corner for easy mounting.
- Vinyl labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- Roll labels have light-duty adhesive and include a cardboard dispenser box that protects unused labels - just pull, peel and stick.
- NOTE: Labels must be applied to a clean, dry surface at temperatures above +23 F.
- These DOT signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 business days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Poly label on a 500-label roll
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this DOT-style sign or label today.