DOD 6055 G Type Nerve Agents Sign Explosives
Use this round DoD Fire Division Chemical Hazard sign to identify G Type Nerve Agent hazards, per Department of Defense Directive 6055.9.
• This surface mount sign is directly printed in color with a yellow background.
• DoD Fire Division sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
• Substrate choices:
- Rugged, enamel-coated aluminum
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing
(Choose a tab next to the sign to select material and size)
• Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
• All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
• For more detailed information on construction, please select the Product Data Bulletins tab above.
• Order your DoD Fire Division G Type Nerve Agents signs and labels today at ComplianceSigns.com