DO NOT USE THIS STAIRWELL Sign with Symbol
White DO NOT USE THIS STAIRWELL Sign with Symbol on Aluminum, Plastic or Label
This easy-to-read Policies / Regulations sign with bold text and graphic symbol makes your Facilities message clear to employees and visitors. This US-made sign ships fast from our manufacturing facility.
- Made-to-order sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for use in a variety of environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have mounting holes in each corner for easy installation.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick to a clean, dry surface.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Rigid AL-Plus 3-mm aluminum composite
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this Policies / Regulations sign today.
Our NEW AL-Plus Aluminum is a rigid and durable aluminum composite comprised of two sheets of aluminum laminated to a thermoplastic core. It is thicker and stiffer than our standard aluminum, and durable for 10 years outdoors. We are substituting this upgraded material (at no additional cost) because the supply of traditional aluminum has become unreliable. Switching to AL-Plus helps avoid delays producing your signs. We are confident you will be pleased with AL-Plus aluminum signs.