Denver Swimming Slide Rules Sign
Estimated shipping date: ...loading
Swimming Slide Rules - Riders must be able to pass the swim test and be able to swim to the steps independently. - Riders must be 42" tall to ride. - One person on the slide at a time. - Riders must go feet first and face up. No spitting, stopping or turning on the slide. - The splashdown area must be clear of swimmers before the next rider uses the slide. - Riders may not be caught coming off the slide by parents or guardians. - No jewelry or swim suit with buttons, fasteners or metal rivets on the slide for your safety. - No swimming in slide area.
Denver Swimming Slide Rules Sign on Aluminum, Plastic, Magnetic or Label Substrate
Use this easy-to-read Swimming Pool sign to make your Recreation message clear to employees and visitors. It is available in 6 sizes to meet your needs.
- US-made sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in a variety of environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have holes in each corner for easy mounting.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick to a clean, dry surface.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 business days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this Swimming Pool sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider