DANGER TANNING EQUIPMENT CAN CAUSE CANCER Sign
Estimated shipping date: ...loading
DANGER TANNING EQUIPMENT CAN CAUSE CANCER ULTRAVIOLET (UV) RADIATION EXPOSURE CAN BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH OVEREXPOSURE CAUSES SKIN AND EYE BURNS UV EFFECTS ARE CUMULATIVE DRUGS AND COSMETICS MAY INCREASE UV EFFECTS GREATER RISKS ARE ASSOCIATED WITH EARLY AND REPEATED EXPOSURE IN THE LONG TERM UV EXPOSURE CAN CONTRIBUTE TO PREMATURE AGING AND SKIN CANCER FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS USE PROTECTIVE EYEWEAR NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE BY THOSE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE
White DANGER TANNING EQUIPMENT CAN CAUSE CANCER Sign on Aluminum, Plastic, Magnetic or Label Substrate
Use this easy-to-read UV sign to make your Process Hazards message clear to employees and visitors. It is available in 6 sizes to meet your needs.
- US-made sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in a variety of environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have holes in each corner for easy mounting.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick to a clean, dry surface.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this UV sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider