Code Of Mine Signals Steps Sign Industrial Notices Mining
Estimated shipping date: ...loading
CODE OF MINE SIGNALS 1 BELL HOIST 1 BELL STOP (IF IN MOTION) 2 BELLS LOWER MEN 3 BELLS HOIST MEN 4 BELLS BLASTING SIGNAL ENGINEER MUST ANSWER BY RAISING CAGE OR BUCKET A FEW FEET AND LETTING IT BACK SLOWLY THEN 1 BELL HOIST MEN AWAY FROM BLAST 5 BELLS STEAM ON 6 BELLS STEAM OFF 7 BELLS AIR ON 8 BELLS AIR OFF 3-2-2 DOWN DRILLS 3-2-3 SEND DOWN PICK 9 BELLS DANGER SIGNAL (CASE OF FIRE OR OTHER DANGER) THEN RING NUMBER OF STATION WHERE DANGER EXISTS NO PERSON SHALL RING ANY SIGNAL BELL EXCEPT THE STATION TENDER EXCEPT IN CASE OF DANGER OR WHEN THE MAIN SHAFT IS BEING SUNK ENGINEERS MUST SLOW UP WHEN PASSING STATIONS WHEN MEN ARE ON THE CAGE
White CODE OF MINE SIGNALS STEPS on Aluminum, Plastic, Magnetic or Label Substrate
Use this easy-to-read Mining sign to make your Industrial Notices message clear to employees and visitors. It is available in 6 sizes to meet your needs.
- US-made sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in a variety of environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have holes in each corner for easy mounting.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this Mining sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider