Class IV Laser Sign for Process Hazards
This easy-to-read CLASS IV LASER sign for doors or walls provides key information for employees and visitors.
• Surface-mount sign is directly printed in color on a white substrate.
• UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
• Substrate choices:
- Rugged, enamel-coated aluminum
- Semi-rigid PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing
(Choose a tab next to the sign to select material and size)
• Aluminum and PVC signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
• Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
• All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 F to +180 F.
• For more detailed information on construction, please select the Product Data Bulletins tab above.
• Order your safety signs today, or use the Create a Custom Sign tab to make your own.