Class IV Laser Sign
CLASS IV LASER
Yellow CLASS IV LASER Sign on Aluminum, Plastic, Magnetic or Label Substrate
Use this easy-to-read IEC-format Laser sign to make your Process Hazards message clear to employees and visitors. This US-made sign ships fast from our manufacturing facility.
- Meets IEC 60825-1:2014 standard for content and design.
- Made-to-order sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for use in a variety of environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner for easy installation.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Choose a tab above to select material)
Click Add To Cart to order this IEC Laser sign today.