Chemical Identity - NFPA Hazards Tag with Tie
Estimated shipping date: ...loading
CHEMICAL IDENTITY CHEMICAL NAME ____ SDS# ____ MANUFACTURER ____ PHONE ____ HEALTH FLAMMABILITY REACTIVITY PPE - CHEMICAL IDENTITY CHART HEALTH HAZARD RATINGS 4. SEVERE HAZARD 3. SERIOUS HAZARD 2. MODERATE HAZARD 1. SLIGHT HAZARD 0. MINIMAL HAZARD FLAMMABLE RATINGS 4. BELOW 73F - VERY FLAMMABLE 3. BELOW 1000F - IGNITES UNDER NORMAL TEMPERATURE CONDITIONS 2. BELOW 200F - IGNITES WITH MODERATE HEATING 1. ABOVE 200F - IGNIATES WHEN PREHEATED 0. WILL NOT BURN REACTIVITY RATINGS 4. MAY DETONATE UNDER NORMAL CONDITIONS 3. MAY DETONATE WITH SHOCK OR HEAT 2. VIOLENT CHEMICAL CHANGE BUT DOES NOT DETONATE 1. NOT STABLE IF HEATED USE PRECAUTIONS 0. NORMALLY STABLE
Plastic Chemical Identity - NFPA Hazards Safety Tag with Cable Tie and Custom Text Option
Use this Chemical safety tag to clearly identify hazardous or potentially hazardous chemicals and share important safety information.
- Enter your custom text in the box above and we'll print it directly on all your tags at no extra charge. Or, leave blank to complete your tags on site.
- US-made hazchem safety tag is manufactured of 0.015 flexible PVC plastic with a 3/8-in. inside-diameter metal grommet.
- Tag with tie is certified to exceed 50-lb. pull test, meeting OSHA Standard 1910.147 for strength.
- Printed with UV stable ink and covered with a clear laminate that resists UV, chemicals, abrasion and moisture for long life.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use in business and industrial environments up to +150 F.
- Choose 7-in. or 11-in. cable tie to suit your application. (Select above)
- ComplianceSigns hazchem safety tags are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 business days from our U.S. manufacturing facility.
Click Add To Cart to order this Hazmat safety tag today.