Chemical Identity - NFPA Diamond Tag with Tie
Estimated shipping date: ...loading
CHEMICAL IDENTITY CHEMICAL NAME ____ SDS# ____ MANUFACTURER ____ PHONE ____ - CHEMICAL IDENTITY CHART HEALTH HAZARD 4. Can be lethal 3 Can cause serious or permanent injury 2 Can cause temporary incapacitation or residual injury 1 Can cause significant irritation 0 No Hazard FIRE HAZARD 4 Will vaporize and readily burn at normal temperatures 3 Can be ignited under almost all ambient temperature to burn 2 Must be heated or high ambient temperature to burn 1 Must be preheated before ignition can occur 0 Will not burn REACTIVITY 4 May explode at normal temperatures and pressure 3 May explode at high temperature or schock 2 Violent chemical change at high temperature or pressures 1 Normally stable. High temperatures mask unstable 0 Stable SPECIFIC HAZARD Alkaline ALK Acidic ACID Corrosive COR Oxidizing OX Radioactive Reacts violently explosively with water and oxidizing
Plastic Chemical Identity - NFPA Diamond Safety Tag with Cable Tie and Custom Text Option
Use this Chemical safety tag to clearly identify hazardous or potentially hazardous chemicals and share important safety information.
- Enter your custom text in the box above and we'll print it directly on all your tags at no extra charge. Or, leave blank to complete your tags on site.
- US-made hazchem safety tag is manufactured of 0.015 flexible PVC plastic with a 3/8-in. inside-diameter metal grommet.
- Tag with tie is certified to exceed 50-lb. pull test, meeting OSHA Standard 1910.147 for strength.
- Printed with UV stable ink and covered with a clear laminate that resists UV, chemicals, abrasion and moisture for long life.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use in business and industrial environments up to +150 F.
- Choose 7-in. or 11-in. cable tie to suit your application. (Select above)
- ComplianceSigns hazchem safety tags are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 business days from our U.S. manufacturing facility.
Click Add To Cart to order this Hazmat safety tag today.