Certified The Dielectric Fluid In Roll Label
Poly Roll Label
CERTIFIED THE DIELECTRIC FLUID IN THIS UNIT HAS BEEN TESTED TO DETERMINE THE AMOUNT OF POLYCHLORINATED BIPHENYL(S) (PBS CONTENT). WE CERTIFY THAT, BASED ON THE TEST SAMPLE, THE FLUID CONTAINED LESS THAN 50 PPM PCB AND IS THEREFORE CLASSIFIED A NON-PCB AS DEFINED IN THE 40 CFR 761.30
Roll of CERTIFIED THE DIELECTRIC FLUID IN Poly Labels with Light Duty Adhesive
Use these Square Blue poly labels to post your Fire Extinguisher message. They are ideal for use in wet areas or high temperatures.
- US-made Hazmat labels are printed in bold color with UV-resistant eco-solvent ink.
- 5 mil poly label has clear, light-duty, permanent adhesive.
- Matte finish is easy to read, with less reflection than glossy labels.
- Poly material is suitable for wet locations.
- Offers good heat resistance with service temperature range of -20 to +212 F. NOTE: Labels must be applied to a clean, dry surface at temperatures above +23 F.
- Choose economical rolls of 100, 250 or 500 labels (select above).
- ComplianceSigns.com labels are made-to-order.
Click Add To Cart to order this roll of Fire Extinguisher poly labels today.
Customers who bought this also consider