Caution Contains PCBs (Polychlorinated Roll Label
Estimated shipping date: ...loading
Poly Roll Label
CAUTION CONTAINS PCBs (Polychlorinated Biphenyls) A toxic environmental contaminant requiring special handling and disposal in accordance with U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Regulations 40 CFR 761 - For Disposal Information contact the nearest U.S. E.P.A. Office. In case of accident or spill, call toll free the U.S. Coast Guard National Response Center: 800-424-8802 __ CONTACT PERSON __ PHONE NUMBER
Roll of CAUTION CONTAINS PCBs (Polychlorinated Poly Labels with Your Custom Text
Use these Square Yellow poly labels to identify items containing PCBs. Includes space for contact name and phone number.
- Enter your custom text in the box above and we'll print it on your labels at no extra charge.
- US-made Hazmat labels are printed in bold color with UV-resistant eco-solvent ink.
- 5 mil poly label has clear, light-duty, permanent adhesive.
- Matte finish is easy to read, with less reflection than glossy labels.
- Poly material is suitable for wet locations.
- Offers good heat resistance with service temperature range of -20 to +212 F. NOTE: Labels must be applied to a clean, dry surface at temperatures above +23 F.
- Choose economical rolls of 100, 250 or 500 labels (select above).
- ComplianceSigns.com labels are made-to-order.
Click Add To Cart to order this roll of PCB / Hazmat poly labels with custom text today.
Customers who bought this also consider