Carriage by Aircraft Hazardous Materials Aboard Luggage Sign
This aircraft hazardous materials warning sign complies with government regulation 49CFR175.25, which requires the display of information regarding carriage of hazardous materials aboard aircraft .
• This surface-mount sign printed in color on a white background is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
• Text size meets regulation requirements.
• Substrate choices:
- Rugged, enamel-coated aluminum
- Semi-rigid PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing
(Choose a tab next to the sign to select material and size)
• Aluminum and PVC safe lifting signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
• Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
• All materials are UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
• All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 F to +180 F.
• For more detailed information on construction, please select the Product Data Bulletins tab above.
• Order your safety signs today, or use the Create a Custom Sign tab to make your own.