California Prop 65 Restaurant Warning Sign
California Prop 65 Chemical Warning Sign for Exposures to Acrylamide and Mercury in Restaurants
California Proposition 65 requires prominent warning messages for products and areas that can expose Californians to carcinogens or reproductive toxicants identified under the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act. This Prop 65 chemical warning sign is designed to meet current California standards (effective August 30, 2018).
- US-made hazmat sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in a variety of environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic Prop 65 warning signs have 0.20-in. holes in each corner for easy mounting.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 business days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material above)
Click Add To Cart to order this California Prop 65 Cancer Agent warning sign today.
Use the Free PDF Button Above to download a printable, temporary version of this sign. NOTE: The temporary sign may not meet required size specifications when printed.
Have questions about Prop 65 sign requirements for your business?
You're not alone. ComplianceSigns contacted the OEHAA (Prop 65 Office) and we were directed not to give any advice on whether a sign is correct for a particular location or application. You must make the decision on sign necessity based on your knowledge of your business, the types of chemicals that are present and the approach you take to comply with the new Prop 65 regulations. You can download a Prop 65 FAQ for businesses from the California EPA (pdf), or call the Prop 65 Office at 916-445-6900 with questions.