CA Prop 65 Cancer / Reproductive Harm Warning Roll Label
Roll of Prop 65 Cancer and Reproductive Harm Short-Form Consumer Product Exposure Warning Labels
Use these poly labels to post your short-form Prop 65 warning on consumer products, in accordance with guidance from the CA.gov site.
- PLEASE NOTE: Prop 65 rules require the text on short-form labels to be equal to or larger than the largest text used for other consumer information on your product. This 6x4-inch label has 39-point type to make your message clear.
- US-made Prop 65 label is printed with UV-resistant eco-solvent ink.
- 5 mil poly label has clear, light-duty, permanent adhesive.
- Matte finish is easy to read, with less reflection than glossy labels.
- Offers good moisture and heat resistance, with service temperature range of -20 to +212 F. NOTE: Labels must be applied to a clean, dry surface at temperatures above +23 F.
- Includes a cardboard dispenser box that protects unused labels and makes application easy - just pull, peel and stick.
- Choose economical rolls of 100, 250 or 500 labels (select above).
- ComplianceSigns.com labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 business days from our manufacturing facility.
Click Add To Cart to order a roll of Prop 65 Cancer and Reproductive Harm product labels today.
Have questions about Prop 65 sign requirements for your business?
You're not alone. ComplianceSigns contacted the OEHAA (Prop 65 Office) and we were directed not to give any advice on whether a sign is correct for a particular location or application. You must make the decision on sign necessity based on your knowledge of your business, the types of chemicals that are present and the approach you take to comply with the new Prop 65 regulations. You can download our Prop 65 Resource Bulletin and FAQ for information (pdf), or call the Prop 65 Office at 916-445-6900 with questions.