Brushed Silver ADA Braille 1St Floor (Any Up To 99th) Sign with Tactile Text -
Black-on-Brushed Silver 1ST FLOOR (ANY UP TO 99TH) Sign with Custom Tactile Text and ADA Braille
This Floor / Level Numbers sign sign has tactile letters, Grade 2 Braille and is designed to meet federal ADA / ADAAG guidelines. Use it near elevators or in stairways to indicate building levels.
- Enter your custom floor number above.
- Provides visual, tactile and Grade 2 Braille information to assist all employees and visitors.
- Designed to meet Federal ADA / ADAAG guidelines for content, text style, Braille translation and color contrast.
- Braille dots meet ADA and California requirements for size, shape and spacing.
- 1/16-in. acrylic substrate is laminated to a precision-cut, 1/32-in. tactile top layer.
- Matte-finish acrylic reduces reflections and glare for better visibility.
- Installs easily with adhesive mounting strips (included), or upgrade to a silver-finish or gold-finish wall bracket (select above).
- Proudly made-to-order in the USA.
Click Add To Cart to order custom, ADA Braille Wayfinding sign today.