Blue PUSH BUTTON TO ACTIVATE DOOR Label With Symbol
This self-adhesive PUSH BUTTON TO ACTIVATE DOOR label applies easily to the outside of glass doors to tell employees and visitors how to operate your automatic door.
• Mounts OUTSIDE glass doors and windows for viewing from the opposite side. (Text will be backwards when viewed from inside.)
• Back-adhesive label includes permanent clear adhesive with easy-to-remove backing strip - just peel and stick.
• Includes a 3.0 mil laminate coating that is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
• For more detailed information on construction, please use the tab above to review our Product Data Bulletins.
• Order your Automatic Door labels today from ComplianceSigns.com.
Now available on Clear Window Cling material: (Select above)
- No adhesive - holds by static cling.
- Designed for use on outdoor glass, but can be used outdoors for up to 3 months.
- Apply vinyl window cling onto clean, room-temperature glass.