Blue Temporary Wiring Perforated Tag with Numbering
No. TEMPORARY WIRING DATE INSTALLED: ESTIMATED DATE OF REMOVAL: SIGNED BY: CIRCUIT: USED FOR: TEMPORARY WIRING No. DATE INSTALLED: ESTIMATE DATE OF REMOVAL: SIGNED BY: CIRCUIT: USED FOR: LOCATION:
TEMPORARY WIRING DATE INSTALLED: Tag
Use this 2-sided Electrical tag to identify a temporary wiring installation on machines or equipment during set-up, service, or maintenance.
- This tag complies with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145(f) and ANSI Z535.5 standards.
- Manufactured with gabled top corners and rounded bottom corners.
- Tags have perforation in the center and are sequentially numbered on both halves to maintain accountability. (Contact Customer Service to specify your starting number.)
- Material Options:
- Available in economical multi-packs.
- ComplianceSigns safety tags are made in the USA.
- Poly Cardstock: Poly-based cardstock tags are thin and flexible. Containing no wood content, they are longer lasting and more durable than common paper cardstock tags. These waterproof, tear-resistant tags are good for indoor use and temporary outdoor exposure. Includes a 3/8-in. plain hole at top center.
- Plastic: Tear-resistant, plastic tags are a great choice for harsh environments. Durable against moisture, chemicals and abrasions, the surface is easy to write on. Includes a 3/8-inch metal grommet at top center to prevent pull-off up to 50-lb strength.
Click Add To Cart to order this Electrical tag today.
Former SafetyCal part #: S1471
Customers who bought this also consider