Blue Temporary Wiring Perforated Tag with Numbering
No. TEMPORARY WIRING DATE INSTALLED: ESTIMATED DATE OF REMOVAL: SIGNED BY: CIRCUIT: USED FOR: TEMPORARY WIRING No. DATE INSTALLED: ESTIMATE DATE OF REMOVAL: SIGNED BY: CIRCUIT: USED FOR: LOCATION:
Temporary Wiring Tag With Custom Numbering Option
Use this 2-sided Electrical tag to identify a temporary wiring installation on machines or equipment during set-up, service, or maintenance.
- This tag complies with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145(f) and ANSI Z535.5 standards.
- Manufactured with gabled top corners and rounded bottom corners.
- Tags have perforation in the center and are sequentially numbered on both halves to maintain accountability. Use the box above to specify your starting number, or check the box to leave blank.
- Material Options:
- Available in economical multi-packs.
- ComplianceSigns safety tags are made in the USA.
- Poly Cardstock: Poly-based cardstock tags are thin and flexible. Containing no wood content, they are longer lasting and more durable than common paper cardstock tags. These waterproof, tear-resistant tags are good for indoor use and temporary outdoor exposure. Includes a 3/8-in. plain hole at top center.
- Plastic: Tear-resistant, plastic tags are a great choice for harsh environments. Durable against moisture, chemicals and abrasions, the surface is easy to write on. Includes a 3/8-inch metal grommet at top center to prevent pull-off up to 50-lb strength.
Click Add To Cart to order this Electrical tag today.
Former SafetyCal part #: S1471