Blue ADA Braille IN CASE OF FIRE USE STAIRWAY DO NOT USE ELEVATORS Sign with Symbol
Tactile + Braille
IN CASE OF FIRE USE STAIRWAY DO NOT USE ELEVATORS (Braille = in case of fire use stairway do not use elevators)
Portrait Blue Acrylic IN CASE OF FIRE USE STAIRWAY DO NOT USE ELEVATORS Sign with Text, ADA Braille and Symbol
This English + Braille Enter / Exit sign in White-on-Blue colors is durable, attractive and ADA-compliant.
- Provides visual, tactile and Grade 2 Braille information to assist all employees and visitors.
- Designed to meet Federal ADA / ADAAG guidelines for content, symbol design, text style, Braille translation and color contrast.
- Braille dots meet ADA and California requirements for size, shape and spacing.
- 1/16-in. acrylic substrate is laminated to a precision-cut, 1/32-in. tactile top layer.
- Matte-finish acrylic reduces reflections and glare for better visibility.
- Includes adhesive mounting strips for easy installation.
- Proudly made in the USA.
Click Add To Cart to order this two-color, ADA Braille Fire Exit sign today.