Blue ADA Braille Custom Floor Number Sign with Tactile Text -
White-on-Blue 16th FLOOR (ANY UP TO 99TH) Sign with Tactile and Braille Text
This easy-to-read Floor / Level Numbers sign has tactile letters, Grade 2 Braille and is designed to meet federal ADA / ADAAG guidelines. Use it near elevators or in stairways to indicate building levels.
- Enter your custom floor number above.
- Blue color 1/16-in. ADA acrylic core is manufactured with a 1/32-in. precision-cut top color layer.
- Plastic sign has a matte finish for improved visibility and tactile feel for the visually impaired.
- Braille dots meet ADA and California requirements for size, shape and spacing.
- Installs easily with adhesive mounting strips (included), or upgrade to a silver-finish or gold-finish wall bracket (select above).
- We make your signs to order and ship them fast from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
Click Add To Cart to order this custom tactile and Braille Wayfinding sign today.