Basic Support Unconscious Victim 911 Sign Emergency Response
BASIC LIFE SUPPORT UNCONSCIOUS VICTIM Phone 911 or send someone to call. Do 30 chest Compressions at a rate of 100-120 per minute. Press at least 2 inches, but no more than 2.4 inches. Allow for full recoil after each compression. (Place heel of one hand on center of breastbone and heel of second hand on first hand.) If trained in CPR, Open the Airway. Look for foreign object. IF one is seen, remove it (head tilt, chin lift). Attempt two Breaths If trained in CPR, Repeat steps C, A and B, if not, continue chest compressions until victim starts breathing or until emergency help arrives. Have someone call for an ambulance, rescue squad or EMS. DO NOT PRACTICE ON PEOPLE. Abdominal thrust may cause injury. Use the back blows and chest thrust on infants. Use the chest thrust on pregnant woman and obese victims. Learn to perform emergency care for choking and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). For CPR training information, call your local American Heart Association or American Red Cross chapter. For children 1 to 8 years of age, use one hand for chest compressions. Standards from the American Heart Association
White Basic Support Unconscious Victim 911 Sign on Aluminum, Plastic, Magnetic or Label Substrate
Use this easy-to-read First Aid sign to make your Emergency Response message clear to employees and visitors. It is available in 6 sizes to meet your needs.
- US-made sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in a variety of environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have holes in each corner for easy mounting.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this First Aid sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider