ANSI SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS There are obvious and hidden dangers Sign
Estimated shipping date: ...loading
There are obvious and hidden dangers in using any exercise equipment. Do not attempt to use this equipment without first receiving instruction from a qualified instructor. 1. Remove bars and plates before making any adjustments on equipment. Use extreme care removing plates from bars. unbalanced weights will cause bar to flip out of bench. 2. Inspect before each use for worn or loose parts. Periodically retighten all bolts. 3. Children must not be allowed to play on or near this equipment. 4. Do not workout alone. use a spotter to reduce the possibility of injury. 5. Stay alert. Do not overestimate your abilities.
ANSI SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS There are obvious and hidden dangers Sign or Label
This ANSI-format Child Safety sign makes your Recreation message clear to employees and visitors. It is made in the USA and ships fast from our manufacturing facility.
- ANSI SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS sign conforms to ANSI Z535 standards for color, header and text format.
- Made-to-order sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in a variety of environments.
- Choose from 6 sizes and 4 substrate materials to meet your needs.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic ANSI signs have mounting holes at each corner so you can post your sign easily.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this ANSI Child Safety safety sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider