ANSI SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS Suggested lock-out procedure 1. Announce Sign
Estimated shipping date: ...loading
Suggested lock-out procedure 1. Announce lock-out to other personnel. 2. Turn power off at main panel. 3. Put key in pocket. 4. Lock-out power in off position. 5. Clear machine of all personnel. 6. Test lock-out by turning machine power switch to on. 7. Clear machine of personnel before restarting machine. 8. Take key from pocket. 9. Unlock the lock-out device. 10. Turn power on at main panel. 11. Announce machine is on to other personnel.
ANSI SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS Lockout Tagout Sign or Label
This ANSI-format Lockout Tagout sign makes your Machinery message clear to employees and visitors.
- Sign colors conform to ANSI Z535.1 standards for Safety Color Code.
- New, US-made sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic ANSI signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Choose a tab above to select material)
Click Add To Cart to order this ANSI Lockout Tagout safety sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider