ANSI SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS Code of Mine Signals Sign
Estimated shipping date: ...loading
Code of Mine Signals 1 Bell Hoist 1 Bell stop if in motion 2 Bells Lower Men 3 Bells Hoist Men 4 Bells Blasting Signal; Engineer must answer by raising cage or bucket a few feet and letting it back slowly then 1 Bell hoist men away from blast 5 Bells Steam on 6 Bells Steam off 7 Bells air on 8 Bells air off 3-2-2 Down Drills 3-2-3 Send Down Pick 9 Bells Danger Signal (Case of fire or other danger) Then ring number of station where danger exists No person shall ring any signal bell except the station tender except in case of danger or when the main shaft is being sunk Engineers must slow up when passing stations when men are on the cage
ANSI SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS Mining Sign or Label
This ANSI-format Mining sign makes your Industrial Notices message clear to employees and visitors.
- Sign colors conform to ANSI Z535.1 standards for Safety Color Code.
- New, US-made sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic ANSI signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Choose a tab above to select material)
Click Add To Cart to order this ANSI Mining safety sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider