ANSI SAFETY FIRST Emergency first aid Should liquid or vapors Sign
Emergency first aid Should liquid or vapors of this product come in contact with eyes or skin 1. Flush affected area thoroughly with water for 15 minutes 2. Remove immediately any contaminated clothing 3. Do not apply salves or ointments to burns Get to doctor as soon as possible
ANSI SAFETY FIRST Emergency Sign or Label
This ANSI-format Emergency sign makes your Industrial Notices message clear to employees and visitors.
- New, US-made ANSI SAFETY FIRST safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Sign colors conform to ANSI Z535.1 standards for Safety Color Code.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic ANSI signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Ships fast from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Choose a tab above to select material)
Click Add To Cart to order this ANSI Emergency sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider