ANSI Peligro Riesgo De Arco Y Choque Electrico EZMake Labels
EZ45DSPAF, EZ57DSPAF, EZ811DSPAF
EZMake® Labels: Spanish ANSI Peligro Arc Flash
Create and print your own custom Spanish ANSI arc flash labels with these EZMake labels and our downloadable interactive PDF file. Arc flash labels help keep employees safe from electrocution, electric shock, burns, fire or arc flash explosion. These labels provide proper identification of potential hazards with electrical equipment and convey equipment-specific hazard information.
- Print directly from your laser or inkjet printer.
- Available in three sizes (Select above):
- EZMake labels are a 3-mil dura-laser material (polyester) that resists tears and won't shrink over time.
- These labels have adhesive on the back - just peel and stick.
- 4x5-in. labels are 4 per sheet, with 10 sheets per pack - enough for 40 labels
- 5x7-in. labels are 2 per sheet, with 10 sheets per pack - enough for 20 labels
- 8.5x11-in. labels are 1 per sheet, with 10 sheets per pack - enough for 10 labels
Click Add To Cart to order these EZMake Spanish ANSI Peligro arc flash labels today.
PDF TEMPLATE: The interactive pdf template will be included in your cart. You will receive an order confirmation email with a link to the pdf file. Just click the link to download the template file and save it to your computer. Then open the file and follow the simple instructions to create your own labels.