ANSI NOTICE Wear eye protection & rubber Sign with Symbol
Wear eye protection & rubber gloves Hot water & dry ice will burn you Do not move when hot Do not seal nozzle it will explode Do not point at objects or people Do not put hands into hot water Do not eat dry ice Pilot light turns off when heated
ANSI NOTICE Wear eye protection & rubber Sign or Label with Text and Symbol
This ANSI-format PPE - Eye sign with bold text and graphic symbol makes your PPE message clear to employees and visitors. It is made-to-order in the USA and ships fast from our manufacturing facility.
- ANSI NOTICE design conforms to ANSI Z535 standards for color, header and text format.
- Made-to-order sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in a variety of environments.
- Choose from 6 sizes and 4 substrate materials to meet your needs.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic ANSI signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes at each corner so you can post your sign easily.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Rigid AL-Plus 3-mm aluminum composite
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this ANSI PPE - Eye safety sign today.
Our NEW AL-Plus Aluminum is a rigid and durable aluminum composite comprised of two sheets of aluminum laminated to a thermoplastic core. It is thicker and stiffer than our standard aluminum, and durable for 10 years outdoors. We are confident you will be pleased with AL-Plus aluminum signs.