ANSI NOTICE Radiation area Radiation levels Sign with Symbol
Estimated shipping date: ...loading
Radiation area Radiation levels in this area are elevated due to uranium mining A maximum of one day should be spent in the area Water in vicinity is highly contaminated and should not be ingested No camping Do not drink the water
ANSI NOTICE Radiation area Radiation levels Sign
This ANSI-format Chemical / Gas sign makes your Industrial Notices message clear to employees and visitors.
- Sign colors conform to ANSI Z535.1 standards for Safety Color Code.
- New, US-made sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic ANSI signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Choose a tab above to select material)
Click Add To Cart to order this ANSI Industrial Notices safety sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider