ANSI NOTICE Insert hearing protection before Sign with Symbol
ANSI NOTICE Insert hearing protection before Sign or Label with Text and Symbol
This ANSI-format PPE - Hearing sign with bold text and graphic symbol makes your PPE message clear to employees and visitors. It is made-to-order in the USA and ships fast from our manufacturing facility.
- ANSI NOTICE design conforms to ANSI Z535 standards for color, header and text format.
- Made-to-order sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in a variety of environments.
- Choose from 6 sizes and 4 substrate materials to meet your needs.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic ANSI signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes at each corner so you can post your sign easily.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Rigid AL-Plus 3-mm aluminum composite
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
(Choose a tab above to select material)
Click Add To Cart to order this ANSI PPE - Hearing safety sign today.
Our NEW AL-Plus Aluminum is a rigid and durable aluminum composite comprised of two sheets of aluminum laminated to a thermoplastic core. It is thicker and stiffer than our standard aluminum, and durable for 10 years outdoors. We are substituting this upgraded material (at no additional cost) because the supply of traditional aluminum has become unreliable. Switching to AL-Plus helps avoid delays producing your signs. We are confident you will be pleased with AL-Plus aluminum signs.