ANSI DANGER Sodium hypochlorite hazard area Causes burns Sign
Estimated shipping date: ...loading
Sodium hypochlorite hazard area Causes burns, eye damage, and fatal if inhaled or ingested Wear protective equipment
ANSI DANGER Sodium hypochlorite hazard area Causes burns Sign or Label
This ANSI-format Chemical sign makes your Hazmat message clear to employees and visitors. It is made in the USA and ships fast from our manufacturing facility.
- ANSI DANGER sign conforms to ANSI Z535 standards for color, header and text format.
- Made-to-order sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in a variety of environments.
- Choose from 6 sizes and 4 substrate materials to meet your needs.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic ANSI signs have mounting holes at each corner so you can post your sign easily.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this ANSI Chemical safety sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider